Monday, September 1, 2008

Please Pray for My Friend

Hey everybody--please pray for a friend of mine, JeanAnn. She lost her 14 year old daughter to cancer in July of this year, and she is having a very difficult time. I am sure she is going through the grieving process, but she needs prayer to hold on. She has two younger sons, and works at the school, but yesterday in Sunday School, a couple who are very close to her expressed their concern for her. And asked for prayer. If you want to read her desperation, go to caringbridge.com and type in Mackenzie Sunday. It tells her daughter's story. In the "journal" side, JeanAnn posted last Thursday evening. You can feel her pain, and her overwhelming grief.


As I said, there are so so many who have gone through this before her, and agree that this is part of the process, but I would just like to reinforce her recovery with prayer. Haley's mother (from Owasso) sent JeanAnn the nicest email, and I hope they can make contact with one another. Haley lived only 10 or 15 miles south of us.


Anyway, that's all I have to post for now. And I appreciate your prayers so very much.


Have a great week, and remember to be thankful for the blessings you have in the here and now.

1 comment:

Shabbee Chick said...

I was just talking about this family with my friends who lost their daughter in June. Such a sad sad sad summer.