- I do not live in the house shown!!! I would like to, it looks so very comforting, but no such luck!! Since married, I have lived in one trailer, one apartment, and three houses. The last house was our "dream house"--we built it ourselves, both children were born while we were there & we fully intended to stay there forever. BUT--a family business that had been active for over 27 years (we built ski boats), closed and with that came a totally different lifestyle.
- I met Tom Jones (yes the sock in the pants one!) at the Playboy Club in Chicago!! And Jerry Lewis (hay laaadddyy) in a bookstore in Chicago. And bumped into Telly Savalas in Las Vegas (he was MEAN).
- I write anonymous article for a publication which shall remain un-named at this time. I have a pseudonym & a totally different persona. It's fun, and, should lots of people find out, I will quit!!!
- I love animals!!! Now that may not be an interesting fact, but I do tend to sing to my cats & dogs. No, not just little tunes!! I will put on CD's, stop everything, and belt out tunes to them. Boomer (my cat) loves it---
- I always wanted to be a singer!! Or a soap opera actress! My singing isn't what I would call great, but I do sing in church and have been asked to sing at special events. I think my voice is ok, but it's the passion I feel when singing that I think makes it bearable!
- My hubby, my kids, and the rest of my family are the most important things in my life. I would burn bridges, move mountains, climb tall buildings, anything for them. I love my mom & dad, my sis & her family, my in laws, aunts, uncles, you name 'em--It's extremely important to me that we all get along--after all, when all is said & done, we're all we've got!! And I've had to learn that the hard way in several instances: I lost my dear brother when he was 19, my precious brother in law when he was 39, and this makes me want to hold on to all the other members.
Ok--there you go, 6 non important, trivial, random things that popped into my head. I think I will come up with some kind of list this week end. I kinda feel like Tommie--I'm not going to tag anyone on this. I'm so new to this I really don't know how that works, but if you want, leave your facts on your blog. Just me know & I'll come read.
Heigh ho, Heigh ho--it's off to cook I go. So, after tonight's event, when I am a little less than dead tired, I'll return. Have a good day--after all, IT"S FRIDAY!!!!!