Friday, November 9, 2007
2. I'm happy when my kids call or come to visit!
3. The last thing I drank was water.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is family.
5. I like pepperoni or cheese only on my pizza.
6. Dear November, you are one of my favorite months--here in Oklahoma it's still autumn, and the trees are turning. The hint of December & it's festivities are looking from up ahead!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I've been to Sam's for church groceries, made chicken enchiladas & two pies for a family dinner tomorrow night; Saturday shopping with my sis & daughter; Sat night family birthday dinner -- 3 in Nov;
Sunday church & dinner with sis & family, and son at St Anthony's Greek Orthodox--Lebanese menu.
But, yea!!! I don't have to be ready til 9:30 in the morning!!!!!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Whish! The days are just running by--at warp speed. Don't you feel it too??? It's November 8 & Kari @ Just Livin Large, keeps reminding us how many days til Christmas and I AM NOT READY!!!
Anyone watch the CMT awards last night? I really like this music, and have just figured out why---the country music of today reminds me of the "southern rock" of the 70's--well, sweet home Alabama---I'm right at home with this. And those guys are soooo cute---not that I'm paying too much attention!! But that Brad Paisley and John Rich can get my attention! Love those songs--Somewhere Between Raisin Hell & Amazing Grace. Now that sounds like a song I live to.
Not too much happening around here today--and that can be a good thing. Shopping with sis & daughter on Saturday; birthday dinner for dad, sis and son in law Saturday evening. Then Sunday--Hafli Dinner. A local church, St Anthony's Greek Orthodox, hosts a Lebanese dinner at this time each year and it is YUMMY!!! Cabbage rolls, tabouli, baklava, and other things I can't spell.
Tomorrow is payday---yea!!! I'l have a dollar's worth of change again!!! Means I shouldn't call in sick--I really wanted to cause I'm so behind at home, but on PAYDAY????? No way!
Tonight is "put away things" night. All the Halloween decor is sitting in the middle of the dining room table. Folded clothes are also there and in a chair next to the table. Magazines strewn hither and yon!!! Shoes, shoes, shoes, just the two of us at home, but shoes, shoes, shoes in every room--how did that happen???
Gotta run--just saw the time & it's time for the shower ---"wash away my troubles, wash away my pain, with the rain of Shambala" Who remembers that song?????