Monday, December 3, 2007

I Give Up!!!


I think I'm becoming a crotchety old lady!!! This weekend my mom gave me a whole lecture on how I "snap" at her and make her feel like she's "dumb" (really, I don't intend that!!), and then tonight, I was called "snippy".
I really thought I had things under control. But the past 3 days have been a whirlwind of activity, and I've had a migraine!!! It's still with me--guess I'm not seeing myself realistically. Maybe I am a b****--maybe I am becoming all those women I don't want to be like! Maybe I'm just a tired old hag!!!
And, lordy, I am tired. Not in the physical sense, I'm just tired of the same old thing, the same old routine, never having time to do what I am really interested in!
Could it be the hormones??? Is this my experience instead of hot flashes??? If so, give me some hot flashes!!! I don't want to end up bitter and hateful!!!
So, if I'm snippy and snap at people, please know I'm sorry. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.
Have a great night.

5 comments:

nene P said...

Hey sista- guess what, people thatlove ya bunches, know that you are way over booked and that causes snippiness! is that a word, well it is now. hmmm I like that snippiness.
Lets see, Im thinking that a road trip in jammies, yep, a yaya trip in jammies with a drive through at Starbucks and Christmas lights just might be in order on Thurs or Fri nite. Not early, sometime about9ish! yep, We can just go kidnap each other. hmmm, Im having thoughts!!!!!

Mosaic*Queen said...

I'm snippy too! At least, that's what I'm told. Age??? Probably not. I think I've always been snippy. Some people know that's just how I am and some are truly just too sensitive! lol!!!
This time of year, I think you're entitled!!!
Hugs!
Michelle

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Hey, hey, hey...let's throttle back on the "I'm a b*tch" talk. lol You are menopausal, madam. Reason enough to be negative, I say. Although I myself am depressed (I keep forgetting that) so I really can't identify with what you're going thru. Except that I, too, am bitchy, mean, snippidity, crotchity, hateful and somewhat "tactless" at times. Wait a minute...tell me again the difference between menopausal and "depressed"???

Cheer up - even the most popular person on earth runs out of friends eventually when they're going thru something like this. Soon, there won't be anybody left for you to offend! lol, lol, lol

Okay, okay...I was just kidding. Take a road trip down here to Texas. We'll go find a river of margarita's to swim in and all will be well.

Merry Christmas!
Kari

tommie said...

I get that way when I don't get enough sleep....and since I am the sole parent in the home for a couple more weeks, I really have to work at getting enough sleep....which reminds me, I need to hit the hay!

Phyllis Renée said...

Ya know, if someone tells me I'm being snippy, that just seems to make matters worse. I mean, if I *am* being snippy you'd think they'd have the courtesy of just leavin' me the heck alone :o) And, hey, if you and queeniep are gonna do the yaya thing, please come kidnap me too. I'm not the far from ya. Really!