Saturday, November 17, 2007

One More Post For The Evening!

I found this personality test that was quite on the mark. You can access it at:
The Giver
You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed. Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections. Sometimes you idealize relationships too much--and end up being let down. You find the most energy and comfort in social situations. . .where you shine.
In love, you are very protective and supporting. However, you do need to "feel special" -- and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.
At work, you are a natual leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential. You would make a good writer, human resources director or psychologist.
How you see yourself: trusting, idealistic, and expressive.
When other people don't get you, they see you as: bossy, inappropriate, and loud.
WOW--I think this pretty well sums me up!!! I have been called bossy & loud too many times. Now I know that is just people who "don't get me"!
Have fun & visit this!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

We are both givers
=)