Friday, November 2, 2007

The Dwarfs Arrived!!!!!


Wow! This picture came through from a co-worker via email!!! I'm so smart--I figured how to save & send it!!!!
Anyhoo--there we are--the 7 dwarfs! Ok, so the costumes aren't the most creative in the world, but we only decided to do this a week before Halloween. Don't know if you can tell, but the tree on the wall has branches that hang from the ceiling!!! I'm the one kneeling in green--yes, Dopey!!! How appropriate!!!
We have tons of fun at work, we all get along wonderfully, and we all add our own character to the day. There are also 2 men (the bosses) who we allow to work with us!! I'm sure they feel intimated----NOT!
So, I just wanted to share this pic with all of you. Good Night!

5 comments:

Phyllis Renée said...

How fun!

tommie said...

looks like a fun place to work!

Chery said...

How cute are you guys!! Fun Fun!! Chery :)

Christy Woolum said...

How fun... and I not only survived Halloween at school, but it was Spirit Week for homecoming. I am ready for a "normal week."

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Way too cute! Sign me up...this is one place that I think I NEED to work! lol