Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NCIS--Don't Ya Love It!!!

NCIS---I really like this show!! It took me a couple of trys to get "into" it, but now I'm hooked. Actually, Big Daddy started watching first, and knowing he holds the remote, and I don't like to go to the bedroom at 7 p.m. to watch alone, I sat and went along. And now, I am soooo into it. Right up there with CSI. And Criminal Minds. Don't care too much for CSI:New York. Somehow I just can't get the flow of watching that. And CSI:Miami--well, watching Horatio is like watching Captain Kirk. They have the same "pregnant pause" motions, and the "talk to the camera" attitude. At least William Shatner doesn't take himself tooooo seriously!!

Now, back to NCIS---one of the things (people) I adore on the show is Ducky. He's just too cute. Does anyone else remember him as Ilya Kuriakan, on Man From U.N.C.L.E.? He was the ultimate sexpot of the late 60's!! Always dressed in black turtlenecks, tucked into black pants, with black Beatle boots. Remember? It's so heartwarming to see him back on TV.

And how about Pauley P? She was in the movie Galaxy Quest. Remember, the alien that "Monk" fell in love with and stayed to marry? She was quirky in that and she still is!!!

And, who can dismiss Mark Harmon? Wasn't it Chicago Hope? Along with others, I'm sure. More bio--his dad was the football star Tom Harmon, his sister was married to Rick Nelson, and his wife is Pam Dauber--you know! Mindy from Mork & Mindy!!! He's pretty sexy himself.

Love the Donozio character! Wouldn't you just love give some people the old "head slap" that he gets on a regular basis??? And McGee, sweet, naive McGee. Want to just hug that kid!

Too bad the director had to be killed off, but WAIT---exactly what was she dying of? Did they mention her "disease" and I missed it???? I know she took pills---they found those, but I never heard what they treated her for!!! Won't miss her too awful much--I didn't really think she & Jethro had chemistry!!!

It will be quite interesting to see how they save the team next season!!

Well, gotta run. Just wanted to hear from all of the fans!

1 comment:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I was going to ask YOU if you heard them say what it was the "director" was dying of. I sure as heck didn't.

I'm big into Criminal Minds, too. Love that show. Who do you think got blown up?? (And what the heck! You don't do that at the end of the season. It's too much like a cliff-hanger!! lol)

I agree with your assessment of all the NCIS people and I CERTAINLY agree with your assessment of that stupid Horatio from CSI:Miami. I happen to have loved Captain Kirk from back in the day, but that's probably because Shatner makes so much fun of himself. Caruso's just a putz and a bore and an arrogant ass, if you ask me. (So if that's not what you wanted to hear, DON'T ASK ME! ha)
Finally, that wasn't Pauley Perrette in Galaxy Quest (it was Missi Pyle). I didn't realize how much those two looked alike, though, until you said that. I had to go to Wikipedia to check it out. lol

Okay, enough with the tv shows...although I'll close with saying that I think TV Guide should look into hiring us because we OBVIOUSLY know what's good tv and what isn't. lolololol

Kari