Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Whatcha Doin???


This is Boomer sitting looking at every move I make!!! He has cabin fever---hates to go out in the cold, wet weather, so he doesn't--he stalks me!!! And, he's started the hair pulling thing again---this baby has issues!!! But then, why wouldn't MY cat?????
I really don't have anything to say that is earthshattering and exciting!! But I didn't want anyone to think I had fallen off the chair and hit my head and been comatose for too long!!! It's just the mundane life of a busy working mom!!!
I do have an extra busy week this week---hubby keeps saying "I told you it was too much" and I keep saying "Hey I can handle this". Then he reminds me how "pleasant" I am when I am super busy, and I keep reminding him how this extra work pays for our Colorado vacations, the extras I NEED in my life, etc, etc, and he says "Well if you feel that way. . . . " Anyhoo--I have a reception at a local bank Thursday afternoon, a cake to deliver for a Scout troop Friday night, and a wedding cake to have ready by noon Saturday. Along with dinner Wednesday night to cook at church. And a get together for Saturday evening which I am to take chips & dip to. Ok, a busy week this week, but I DID stay in jammies last Saturday. This must be that "price you pay" thing.
Speaking of hubbys---remember I mentioned him in the above paragraph---any of you share the snore????? Today a coworker & I were cracking up at our snoring slumberers---these guys can snore the paint off the walls. And doesn't matter if they are on their backs, stomachs, sides, heads, they are MAJOR snore guys! And, lo and behold, both of them, when nudged, jump and say "Hey I wasn't even asleep!" Guess that was a practice run bucko!! So, coworker tells me about this product that is like a magnet placed inside the nose on the separating cartilage---and then has a plastic "rope" that runs from one side to the other. She said when her hubby wore it he didn't snore one time. I told my hubby and of course get "I'm not sticking a magnet up my nose"--I explained further and got "I'm not sticking a magnet up my nose". So, I guess we'll just continue in the elbow stab and the not sleeping fiasco!!! It's making separate rooms more attractive all the time. He even ran the cat out of the room the other night!!! He says as soon as he looses 30 lbs he'll not snore as much. Yeah, that's working for us!!!
Well, the oven timer is buzzing, and I'm getting sleepy, verrrry sleepy. So, I'll close for now, and later, when I have even less excitement in my life, I'll check back in!!!
Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

tommie said...

so what does a caterer take as her favorite chips and dip?