Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally Friday


How did they find me????
Does Friday make you glad or sad? Both? Sad that a whole week of my life has passed and I don't see much change here!!! Glad that it's Friday and I was able to get all of my requirement duties accomplished.
You should see my house-NO WAIT, I dont' want anyone to see my house! You would get the wrong idea of who I am!!! I am a clean, organized person trapped in the body of a too busy, "I can do everything", A Personality host! But, that said, (and I know you'll forgive me dahlins), I have jewelry stuff sharing my dining room table with the clean laundry that is waiting to be folded. Cakes on the sideboard, wrapped in plastic and waiting to be iced, mail on the kitchen table waiting to be read & sent to it's appropriate locale, clean dishes waiting to be put away. And---I HAVE TO GO TO WORK AND DO SOMEONE ELSE'S STUFF!!!!! When is my inheritance, the lottery, Ed McMahon, Oprah--whoever has my future in their hands--when are they showing up????? I don't even have time to take their messages, so they'd better find me in person!!! AND, Hank may come to see me this weekend. If he can find me. If I'm not sleeping at some intersection in the car.
Which brings me to this--did anyone see Delta Burke on ET last night? Sobbing about her "mental" state? Admitting she has been in a mental hospital? WHERE IN THE HECK IS THAT HOSPITAL????? I want to check in--such a good excuse for saying NO!!! "Sorry, I can't be there, I'm in the mental ward" "Oh, no, I can't do that job,I'm in the mental ward" Now really, would someone argue that you actually COULD take on their project if you had that "mental hosptial" excuse? And, Delta, not all of us have the insurance to cover such trivialities. And, not all of us share a bank account that allows us to be gone from work for that purpose. And, not all of us share a family that would be all "Oh yes, dear, go right ahead--we'll take care of EVERYTHING" No, my ears would hear "What will we eat? Who'll wash our clothes?" And on and on. Now, Delta, it's not that I don't sympathize, but we in the REAL world just have to be crazy and carry on! Or depressed, or emotionally unstable, or bipolar. And our therapy is from friends and family who lovingly say "Stop acting like that" We, in fact, are adept actresses! We can act like all is well, while the volcano rumbles within.
So, the same show had a "reality book" by Valerie Bertinelli---who admitted to cheating on Eddie and taking cocaine!
Now, which of the two would actually make me feel better???? Hmmmm. No, I won't REALLY have an affair or take illicit drugs, but I'm thinking Valerie was smiling lots bigger!!! No tears there! Just weight loss and more money!!!!
So, in my spare time, I'll write a book. I'm going to have to plagerize alot. Watch out Hillary! I'm going to have to borrow episodes and change the names--no one would want to read about my "so called" excitement!!!
Enough rambling---I have to get dressed and go to the office and get me some therapy!!! They cut no slack. Celebrity Rehab has nothing on this gang. And I love em!
Have a great day--Oh, by the way Tuesday Update---I'm gonna answer your question about "dip" in another post. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mosaic*Queen said...

I think it's the "IN" thing to do now.....check into some kind of rehab. I think they all do it for the attention. "No one's paying attention to me, so I'd better have a breakdown" BROTHER!!!!!!!!
I think you said everything I was thinking. Just SUCK IT up people!!!! :-)
Okay, I'm done. I hope you have a lovely Friday and an even better weekend!!!
Hugs!
Michelle

Mosaic*Queen said...

p.s.
I LOVE your new blog banner!!!
Okay, bye! :-)