Friday, January 25, 2008

Yum O!

This was so good--even if I do say so myself!! Penny & I worked a "pasta buffet" dinner last night, and this was the dessert!! Guests had their choice of chocolate or strawberry sauce--Penny & I put BOTH on ours!!!


We served lasagne, chicken fettucini alfredo, pasta w/marinara sauce, spinach salad w/tomato vinigrette, bread sticks & this FABO dessert!!! All of it homemade by moi except the breadsticks!! The guests seemed to enjoy all of the food!! Except the one person who had to have kosher--the hostess simply forgot!! But, he only had to bypass the lasagne. So I'm sure he was happy--he even asked for one of my cards!!!!


Tomorrow is the chamber banquet, for which I am cooking and decorating. The food prep won't be as intensive as last night, and I am really looking forward to decorating! The theme is Community & Education in Partnership. I had some ideas, and thanks to Penny, I got even more!!! Penny is soooo creative!!! You guys should all have a BFF like her!!! But not her---she's mine!!!


Anyhoo, just stopping by the blogsite to say hi and see ya later!!!

5 comments:

nene P said...

oh, you make me blush... and gain 500000 lbs. Yep, my blogger friends, there is a whole yep isaid whole left over cheesecake in my fridge and the strawberries. I had that for supper!!!!

Shabbee Chick said...

Okay is that the same cheesecake on queenie's blog because I'm salivating right now...

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

You guys have way too much fun together. You put me in tears, wishing my best friend lived closer. Everyone should have their very best friend in the whole wide world close by, shouldn't they? And food as a bonus...wow, I'm pretty darn envious of Penny. Food and friendship...nothing says LOVE like THAT combo! lol


Kari

Shabbee Chick said...

Okay, you've been asking for it! Need some blog help? Go check out today's post.

Happy Monday!

Shabbee Chick said...

Me again! Okay, click on the verbage underneath the picture not the picture itself. See if that works!

A