Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fun Stuff

Got this from Tuesday Update. I love fill in the blank things. If you answer these, let me know!!!


Finish the sentence with the first thought that comes to your mind.

I know....I am trying the best I can.

I believe...in miracles.

I fought.... can't remember cause I don't like fighting! It makes me nervous

I am angered....by pretension, name dropping, unfair treatment of people

I love....my husband and kids more than anything & my furry kids & soap operas, & naps & my friends


I need....some time to organize all my "stuff"

I take.....time to blog & pm painkillers!

I hear....the television blaring as husband watches!

I drink. . .hot tea, Dr Pepper, sweet iced tea, all the wrong things I know

It is . . . colder than blue blazes!

I hate....being late!

I use.... too much sugar!

I want.....things in order

I like.....baking & cooking.

I feel....tired

.I wear....flannel pjs, lots of bling
.
I left....????
.
I do..... believe in God, and like to call Christmas by it's given name!!!

I hope...I see Hank soon
.
I dream....crazy, crazy things--like the other night I dreamed I was at the prom with a guy I worked for over 25 years ago!!!

I drive....a Trail Blazer--or--my family nuts!!!

I listen....to music, sweet blissful music!


I type..... every stinkin day

I need... me time

I wish...my head would quit hurting for good!

I am.... loyal, compassionate, Christian, and still concerned about what my mom says!

I need . . . time to clean.

I regret.... too much effort to regret; doesn't make sense

I care.... how others are treated.

I should....do the dishes, NOT.

I am.... best at who I am.

.I said....hmmmm.

I wonder....who wrote the book of love.

I changed....my hairstyle this summer

I cry...not often--after all I have British blood--we are known for being cold

I lose....my keys!

I leave... worrying to someone else.

Boy, am I boring, or what?????

1 comment:

tommie said...

those were great....I wish I didn't worry as much as I do.