Saturday, September 15, 2007

The First List--

1. I met him--we went to school together, then began dating when our younger sisters played on the same softball team.
2. We dated-- 6 months before we got engaged.
3. I knew he was the one --we just fell in love, no magical "one" moment.
4. The thing I like best about him--he is compassionate, handsome, easy going, faithful, loyal; and he can put up with me--that isn't easy I know.
5. When he proposed--it was New Year's Eve & I said YES!
6. The song we had at our wedding--I'll have to go look that up!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to --decorating the house for Halloween--tomorrow my plans include --attending a wedding with sis, and maybe going out to eat with hubby-- and Sunday, I want to well, I want to go to my in-laws for hubby's birthday dinner!! And by gosh, that's what I' m doing!!

2 comments:

tommie said...

how did the birthday dinner go??

Little Town Big Life said...

Double breaded chicken is to die for!!! All the flour, eggs, grease--it's a colonic cleanser---hee hee

The birthday went great. We had burgers, potato salad, slaw, artichoke dip & chips, homemade ice cream, homemade cake with 7 minute frosting. It's always fun to sit outside and visit with relatives.

The down side was that my daughter, son in law, and grandson, made their move about 1 1/2 hours away on Sunday. But, it could be so much worse--I'm sure you can identify with that!!!