Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's New????

Hi all--I'm still here, just cooking all the time!! It's been a truly,surprisingly busy week!! On Monday, I only had 3 lunches for the week. By 1:00 Monday afternoon I was fully booked for the week!!! And then on Tuesday, I took another booking for Thursday, and last night I took a booking for Saturday for 200. So, as you can see, I have "kitchen hands"!!!




I hired a new employee, and she is such a blessing! She has worked in food service and knows what to do, does it on her own, and makes my work, well, a little less stressful. She also allows me to say "yes" to more bookings---yes, that's a good thing!




Anyhoo--I just wanted to say hello & I'll post later. Right now I've got to get dressed and get to the kitchen!






Have a good day!

No comments: