Saturday, January 3, 2009

Three Amigos


Ok, Ok, Ok---I just GOTTA share one more picture from our Christmas! I promise, I won't share tooooo many more. But I think this one is soooo cute!!!
These are the children of three first cousins. And the boys are born in the same order the three cousins were born. Hank is the oldest at 2 1/2. Michael is next at 2, and Tucker is 1 1/2. They don't see each other toomuch, but they had such fun together during our Christmas celebration. Their great granny got them all the same gifts---so most of the toys were interchangeable. And she got them some fun stuff---like drumsticks that are battery operated and make lots of bangs and other noises when waved about in the air. Hank proceeded to turn them into swords! Great Aunt Juli got this fire truck to leave at Great Granny's house. The two younger boys wanted to sit in the truck, but Hank wanted to put out the "fires". So, all had a happy position!
Kids really, really do make Christmas sparkle! On this side of the family there are 5 grandchildren---all born within 5 years of each other. When they were little it was a blast to have Christmas --then they all turned into teens--YUCK!!! But now they are repaying that debt by turning out little ones of their own, and the sparkle has returned!!!
Just had to share that bit of useless info!!!
So how is the new year treating you? My sister & I treated ourselves to a day of shopping & lunch. She found this wonderful boutique "Bella Dames" and we headed there. She MADE me spend money---she really, really did!!! That's a store we can only visit once or twice a year--some of their things are a bit pricey & those are the ones that call our names!!! But we resisted and didn't over do it toooo badly!! Then we had lunch at a pub---McNellys. I wasn't certain what to expect, but it was like a neighborhood pub that I imagine from TV! People were sooo friendly, and the food was delicious!!!! I'm definitely going back and taking hubby. One can dine in jeans and ball caps if desired. It's comfy!
Well, must run---gotta catch up on some magazines I didn't have time for before the holidays. And my pjs are calling!!
Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay P I see a little Alex in Hank! He is getting so big!

Mosaic*Queen said...

Hmmmmm.....I can't remember what I said before, but I think it was something like
SHOP TIL YOU DROP GIRLIE!!!!
I'm not sure if that was even close, but anyway.......
Hugs to you my dear!!!!

Michelle