Friday, February 29, 2008

TAG---You're It!!!

MY FIRST TAG!!!!! I'm soooo excited!! I have never been tagged before, and thought maybe no one knew I was out there!!!!

But now I've been tagged by Penny the Queen. So here goes:

1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions.
2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.

M---Mousy--that was a nickname my favorite guy friend had for me in high school. He & I were raised in the same church, were in the same grade, and we were great friends throughout high school. I still see his mom and love her dearly. He, however, became an alcoholic and is forever "in and off" the wagon. I still love him like a brother tho.

A--Type A Personality-I think that is more of an affliction than a trait. And that's just where I fall.


R--Richly blessed!

I-Incurably optomistic. I am always trying to find the good & looking on the bright side.

E---Enough! I have enough craft supplies, material, books, magazines, to keep me busy way into my nursing home days. Just let me take all my "stuff" with me!!!


Those letters just don't have much creativity! Or maybe I am just brain dead tonight!!

However, I now tag: Shabbee Chick & Mosaic Queen, I don't know who else reads my blog that haven't already done this!!!



Went to the mall tonight to buy Hank's Easter outfit & shoes, and daughter a birthday present. Well, got Hank all taken care of, and my little princess picked a pair of shoes, but GUESS WHAT----lo and behold, I found a purse on sale for 1/2 of 1/2 that I just ADORE!!!! And heaven knows I NEED anaother purse---like I need another myopic eyeball!!!!! But, got it anyway. It has tons of beads and bling on it. And hey, it was 1/2 of 1/2~


Also got myself a diffuser. I have been wanting one of those, but when they first came out they were so danged expensive. So now Yankee Candles has them, so I got one!!! It's "citrus & sage" -- hope I like it!!!!!


Tomorrow is major cleaning day around here. It's been toooooooo long since I have really, really cleaned!! So, it's time. And, I also am having the family over for dinner Sunday, and I don't want them turning me in to the health department---oh, you just don't know my family! One of them would turn me in. Not really, but I don't want them to go away and feel they need tetnus shots!! hee hee And, I can't take this mess one day longer!!! So, here goes.


Then dinner on Sunday. We're having Shepherd's Pie, Pecan Crusted Chicken ( some of the family doesn't like/do beef????), Red Hot Jello Salad, Candy Bar Cake, and whatever else we decide to throw in. The best part is we'll all be here enjoying each other's company. Maybe another good argument will break out. After all, we don't see eye to eye on politics, and never fails, someone will bring that up!!! Gloves on!!! But we'll still love each other. And hug when leaving. And Hank will be there for us to laugh at.


Gotta run for now-have a good weekend.

2 comments:

tommie said...

That chicken sounds wonderful! I hope you enjoy your visit.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Pecan crusted chicken? Never had it, but it sure sounds good.

If I don't start cleaning my house SOON, I'm going to turn my own self in to the health department. I've got dust bunnies and hair balls bigger than my dog floating around here. You'd think with all the time I took off from blogging that I could have picked up a mop or a dustrag, but nooooooooo. I've just been sitting here wallering in filth. Oh well. Guess I'll keep wallering until I just can't stand it anymore....
Kari