Saturday, March 22, 2008

And The Winner Is. . . . .

It's SATURDAY--day to draw the winner for my "Celebrate 100" contest(?) . So, without further adieu!!!


Here's the pretty egg bowl that I snatched from the china cabinet to put all the names in for the drawing. Isn't this appropriate? I always try to be appropriate! If I had drawn last Monday, I'd have had a leprechan do the drawing. But, thank goodness it's today--I have lots and lots of Easter serving things. So, now I'll cut up all the names, fold them so Big Daddy doesn't peek, and have him draw one lucky ducky!!!




Here's the pretty egg bowl with all the names folded up, ready to be drawn. Each and every one screaming at the top of their folds "PICK ME". But, alas, there can only be one winner. I wish you could all win. It seems so, well, biased!!! But, being the follower of rules that I am-------





Here's Big Daddy's hand pulling out the lucky winner!!!










In case you can't read it well---MOSAIC QUEEN!!! Way to go Michelle!! Since I have your address no need to go any further!! You'll be getting something "special" from me!!!









My sis & I dyed Easter Eggs this morning--no kids, no grandkids, just her & me! Some traditions are hard to break!!! But, we forgot the eggs in the dye, and didn't they turn out pretty????? Love the vibrant colors. I'll let you know if she & I have our own egg hunt (for each other!) ha ha ha









These are just a few of the over THREE HUNDRED cookies I decorated this week!!! My sis came & helped me finish up this morning, and we are taking a few to my aunt. She's not feeling well, and is by herself, so we thought "What better to cheer her up than SUGAR!!!








Happy Easter to every Bunny out there!!!


5 comments:

Mosaic*Queen said...

Hmmmmm, it says it didn't take my last post. I'll try again.

I'm a winner, I'm a winner, I'm a winner!! :-) By the way, I was singing this verse while I was typing it!! :-)
Yay!!!
Hugs to you!!!!
Michelle

p.s. Those cookies are amazing!!!!

kari and kijsa said...

Congratulations to Michelle! lucky girl!!! The cookies look fabulous!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

tommie said...

congrats to michelle!

Chery said...

Your cookies are so cute!! Yummy!
I think it is neat that you & your sister died easter eggs!! There is a little girl in all of us ladies!! I love your new blog look! Have a great week!! Chery:)

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

You did a giveaway while I was in my depressive marital funk? What kind of garbage is THAT???? I missed out. I can't believe it.

Dang it. Okay. I'll be gracious. Sort of. "Congratulations Michelle". There. That's as nice as I can be right now. :)

The cookies look DIVINE!
Kari