Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Great White Throne!


Don't you just hate when you have to "worship" here????? All day Saturday, I was hugging the porcelain, calling for Earl, shopping for a Buick---whatever phrase you wish, I was there!!! Every hour on the hour. With a MAJOR headache to go with it! Started at 5:00 a.m. and continued til 6:00 p.m. This is NOT the diet I had in mind!!! I had forgotten how BAD it feels to have the "heave hos"!!! Then all night long, I slept for a hour, woke up, slept for an hour, woke up. What a waste of a weekend!!! Finally, got dressed around noon on Sunday, and had to make a run to the grocery store!!! Absolutely HAD TO. And it wore me completely out! So, I'm just lettin y'all know how fun my weekend has been.
I'm calling in sick tomorrow. I'm sick of being sick on weekends!!! Don't even get sick pay for those!!! ha ha ha
Well, bloggies, I am worn out from posting this, so til tomorrow, I bid you adieu!

1 comment:

tommie said...

eekkss.....take that sick day and just recoup