Thursday, November 1, 2007

Goblins, Ghosts & Ballerinas, Oh My!
















These are Hank's "downtown" pictures. "Minnie" is a 2 year old who lives next door to my in-laws & plays with Hank when he's there. They also attend church with us, so we know them quite well!

Now, I know this doesn't look like the hat a pumpkin costume would have and it's not! Hank wanted to wear my "dwarf" hat so badly that I made him one to wear with his costume!!! He had a BLAST!!! He thought this was the biggest, best party he had ever been to! And he tasted his first sucker. He gave us a look that said "why have you all kept this secret for so long????".

Remember I told you about the office we were decorating & that we were the 7 dwarfs???? Well, the pictures taken with my camera were blurry, so I'm depending on a co-worker to email me hers so I can post them. We had alot of fun. As the afternoon wore on, one of the gals came up with our "hooker" names. It was too funny!!! Hope you all had a fun Halloween.
















Our office is attached to a bank, actually we rent space from the bank, and each year these people go NUTS decorating & dressing up!! Their theme this year was "60's --Groovy!" They all dressed in 60's "hippie" attire, they had this psychadelic bus, and they even had one of the offices as a "black room" with incense burning, blacklight posters and lava lights. It was really cool!!
















These are ghost brownies I made for the office on Halloween. Wish I could say I had this brilliant idea, but Penny shared this with me. So cute!! They were a hit! We all brought food (any reason to eat!), had a baked potato bar, dip & chips, and sweets!! Yummy!

3 comments:

Chery said...

Yummy!! Those brownies are so cute!! What is the little ghost made out of?? Chery:)

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Okay, the brownies look great but I'm dying to know...what was your "hooker" name?

Hank looked great! Trick or Treating with the little ones is so much fun, isn't it? I MISS MY GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!

Jen Kershner said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm (a little) sorry it cost you money. I hope you enjoy those cookie cutters. I have to admit that I couldn't wait on santa and already bought the numbers. oops.

Your little pumpkin is adorable!