Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fill In Friday

Got this from Tuesday Update!!! It's fun--if you choose to do this, send me a message cause I want to see yours!!

1. Once upon a time I thought I would have all the time in the world, that my kids would stay small forever, and that I could do everything I set out to do!!!

2. Goblins screaming and bats flying, Halloween comes quickly.

3. I don't like white tea and ginger--my preferences run to black tea and cinnamon!

.4. Way down yonder in the land of cotton???

5. Keys hold opportunities; locks are for scaredy cats.

6. Have you seen baby pigs? They're so cute & pink!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to eat with my hubby , kids and Hank, tomorrow my plans include ( that was tomorrow--I just realized it's early tomorrow morning!) and Sunday, I want to be really, really lazy!

No comments: