Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hump Day!


Had a fabo meal here last night! See, I can look really, REALLY tired when hubby comes home, and he just sweeps me away from evening duties!! He's a doll & we had a great dinner.
Now, it's morning and I have to get in the shower; I really want to go back to bed and catch a few more zzz's but duty calls. I was just wondering---if you are the nurse who switched me at birth, and you are reading this, now's the time to come forward. See, I'm on to you--I believe I was born independently wealthy, but some brainless wonder put me back in the wrong crib in the hospital nursery!!! I ended up in middle class America, when in my heart & soul I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I should not have to work, clean my own home, wear Wal Mart clothes, count my pennies, and save long and hard for vacations!!!! I know differently because deep down I yearn for those luxuries that I was robbed of! And, now at this stage of life, I'm tired of the rat race---so come on Nurse Noodle Head, speak up and let me get back to being the spoiled diva I hear calling.
Ever feel like that????? But, on the flip side---I am thankful for the blessed life I have lived, for the ability to get up out of bed each and every morning of my own will, for the work ethics instilled in me by my wonderful parents, for the delicious food I am able to have in my cabinets & frig---I was just whining for a few minutes cause it's so cold and dreary this morning. No more whine!!!!
So, hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the shower I go!!! Count your blessings and have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

Phyllis Renée said...

Hey, you were just a few miles from my house. Dang, we could've had dinner together! :o)

nene P said...

Good golly, you are the only person that can think at that gosh awful time before sun up... you know I was still zzzzzing until the last minute 6:59:59. And you had a jaunty tune to boot!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

What is this "vacation" thing that you speak of? Ya'll must be some kind of rich folks up there in Okie-lee-homie. Us-un's down here in Texas don't know nothin' 'bought no "vacations".

LOL