Saturday, January 19, 2008

Aww Cute!!!


I just think this is cute!! Not bragging, just well, bragging!!! ha ha ha I did this cake for a baby shower today and thought it turned out quite well! When I delivered it, the hostesses thought it was cute too. Ok, enough already!!
It's cold, COLD, here today. I think the high was 32. And considering that this past week it was in the high 50's, it's COLD!!! All I have wanted to do was hibernate today!! I had to meet with a couple for a "cake tasting" for a wedding cake in April, and it was all I could do to get dressed & get my tush out the door! I was going to fix spaghetti tonight, but I'm feeling too lazy--so Sonic here we come!!! I think the past few weeks back & forth to medical facilities, and putting up with that "cluster" wore me out!!! But, last night was the first night I haven't taken something for pain---I think I see the end of the tunnel!!!!
I need some blogging advice. I want a new blog page look---who do you out there recommend? I don't want to spend a fortune, but I do want something, well, classier---give me some feed back.
Ok, I'm going to go back to the sofa!!! It's cold & I just want that blanket over my bod!!!
You all have a safe, secure, great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

You can pay to have someone fancy up your blog page? I had no idea...cool. Too bad I'm so cheap, though. lol
Love that cake! It's adorable. But I expect nothing less from YOU. :)
I plan on making blueberry muffins tomorrow morning. Straight out of the pouch. It'd take me 'til tomorrow night to finish if I tried making them from scratch. Oh who am I kidding? I wouldn't even know what ingredients to buy to attempt to make them from scratch. lol
So glad your headache has passed!

Chery said...

Your cake is so cute!! You have such a geat gift. Are you out of school on Monday?? Chery

Melanie said...

That cake is adorable! I love it!!

I've added you to the Blogaholics Anonymous blogroll. Welcome to the club!
Livin' With Me

tommie said...

I read a blog called Nap Warden...she has made some really cute ones. I don't know how to make a link in a comment, but here is the address: http://nwdesigns.blogspot.com/


by the way, that cake is adorable. My little girl informed me she wanted a 'wedding' cake for her next birthday. I will have to find something along these lines. She would love it!

Shabbee Chick said...

Wow! I'm impressed. How are you at bowling pin cakes???? Just kidding!